Published 14 May 2018
These are the requirements to run ANTS Performance Profiler:
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or newer
- 4 GB RAM
- Internet Explorer 11+
1 GB free hard disk space
You can profile applications running:
- .NET Framework 1.1 (32-bit applications only)
- .NET Framework 2.0 up to .NET Framework 4.7.2 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- .NET Core 2.0 up to .NET Core 2.2
ANTS Performance Profiler doesn't support Windows Embedded 8.
ANTS Performance Profiler does not currently support Entity Framework applications. We are looking to add this functionality soon.
These features in ANTS Performance Profiler require Windows 7 or later (or Windows Server 2008 or later):
- File I/O performance counter
- Attach to process
If you have any questions about the technical specification, please contact us.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in
- Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019
Since June 6th 2018, we have shipped ANTS Profiler Visual Studio Add-in version 3. This version only supports Visual Studio 2015 and later.
For more information, see Using the Visual Studio Add-in.