These are the requirements to run ANTS Performance Profiler:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0+
- 512 MB RAM
- Internet Explorer 8+
1 GB free hard disk space (or 1.5 GB free hard disk space if profiling Windows Store Application
ANTS Performance Profiler doesn't support LTSB editions of Windows.
You can profile applications running on these versions of the .NET Framework:
- 1.1 (32-bit applications only)
- 2.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
ANTS Performance Profiler doesn't support Windows Embedded 8.
These features in ANTS Performance Profiler require Windows Vista or later (or Windows Server 2008 or later):
- File I/O performance counter
- Attach to process
If you have any questions about the technical specification, please contact us.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
Since July 17th 2014, we have shipped ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in version 2. This version only supports Visual Studio 2010 and later.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in version 1, which was shipped prior to July 17th 2014, also supports Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2.
For more information, see Using the Visual Studio add-in.