These are the requirements to run ANTS Performance Profiler:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0+
- 512 MB RAM
- Internet Explorer 8+
- 1 GB free hard disk space (or 1.5 GB free hard disk space if profiling Windows Store Applications)
You can profile applications running on these versions of the .NET Framework:
- 1.1 (32-bit applications only)
- 2.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
ANTS Performance Profiler doesn't support Windows Embedded 8.
These features in ANTS Performance Profiler require Windows Vista or later (or Windows Server 2008 or later):
- File I/O performance counter
- Attach to process
If you have any questions about the technical specification, please contact us.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
Since July 17th 2014, we have shipped ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in version 2. This version only supports Visual Studio 2010 and later.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in version 1, which was shipped prior to July 17th 2014, also supports Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2.
For more information, see Using the Visual Studio add-in.