May 17th, 2013
- Improved support for Portable Class Libraries
- Improved support for very large assemblies
- Minor improvements to WPF support
- SmartAssembly no longer throws an exception with explicitly-implemented interface methods (SA-1502)
- SmartAssembly no longer fails to build applications with a type-forwarded method signature (SA-1550)
- SmartAssembly's error reporting no longer breaks in security-critical, full-trust cases in .NET 4 applications (SA-1322)
- Improvements to help SmartAssembly find the correct assemblies.
You cannot use control flow obfuscation with portable class libraries.
- When crashing due to an unhandled exception, SmartAssembly now returns a non-zero exit code