May 17th, 2013
- Improved support for Portable Class Libraries
- Improved support for very large assemblies
- Minor improvements to WPF support
- SmartAssembly no longer throws an exception with explicitly-implemented interface methods (SA-1502)
- SmartAssembly no longer fails to build applications with a type-forwarded method signature (SA-1550)
- SmartAssembly's error reporting no longer breaks in security-critical, full-trust cases in .NET 4 applications (SA-1322)
- Improvements to help SmartAssembly find the correct assemblies.
You cannot use control flow obfuscation with portable class libraries.
This issue was fixed in SmartAssembly 18.104.22.168, which was released on June 10th, 2013.
Users of SmartAssembly 22.214.171.124 can get version 126.96.36.199 from Check for Updates.
- When crashing due to an unhandled exception, SmartAssembly now returns a non-zero exit code