May 21st, 2013
- Time ranges and comparison on the Analysis graph are fully customisable, making it easier to identify unusual patterns of behaviour.
- There are now more ways to manipulate the Analysis graph (not available in IE7 and 8), including:
- clicking and dragging to change the time frame
- zooming in and out with the mouse wheel
- Log files can be retrieved from the ‘Configuration -> About’ page.
- SRP-8159: Jobs which fail after running for more than an hour are not reported.
- SRP-8941: Alert emails do not include the drive letter.
- SRP-4735: Deleting a custom metric while using it on the Analysis page causes on-screen errors.
- SRP-1363: Analysis page settings revert to default when the user navigates away.
- SRP-2061: Custom time range on the Analysis page is shown as --- in drop-down menu.
- SRP-8852: Problem connecting to the SQL Server error logs via file share.
- SRP-3623: Scroll bar on the Output tab in the Alert inbox isn't displayed in IE.
- The Analysis page may be slow if you're using Internet Explorer 7 and 8.
For the best SQL Monitor experience, please update Internet Explorer.