Version 1.5.1 - 17th November, 2015
- Updated to the latest version of tSQLt
- Updated icons and splash screen
- SQT-464: Erroring and failing tests no longer show as passing with updated versions of tSQLt
Version 1.5 - 25th February, 2014
- SSMS 2014 support
Latest tSQLt framework is included
Upgrading the tSQLt framework
You need to manually upgrade the framework for any databases you were using with SQL Test 1.0.
To do this:
- In the SQL Test window, right-click the database and click Uninstall tSQLt Framework.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
- In the SQL Test window, click .
- On the Add database to SQL Test dialog box, select the database and click Add database.
- On the Install tSQLt Framework dialog box, click OK.
Additional SQLCop tests are included
To get the additional tests for a database you were using with SQL Test 1.0, in the SQL Test window, right-click the database and then click Add SQLCop Static Analysis Tests.
- You can now stop a running test
- You can now rename test classes
- Various UI improvements
Various bug fixes including:
- Fixes for SSMS crashes
- Fix for duplication of test results in messages window
- Process name is now listed as SQL Test