Set up the TeamCity plugin
Published 10 March 2016
This page shows how to install and step up the DLM Automation TeamCity plugin.
You should install this plugin on the machine running your TeamCity build server:
- Download the TeamCity plugin
- After the dlmautomation-teamcity.zip plugin file has downloaded, copy it to the TeamCity data directory plugin folder.
Depending on which TeamCity version you've installed, the default location is either:
For more information, see: TeamCity Data Directory.
- If you haven't done so already, on the machines running your build agents, install the latest version of DLM Automation.
- On the machine running your build agents, open Windows services management console (run services.msc from the Start menu).
- In the list of services, right-click on TeamCity Server, and select Restart.
You're now ready to use the plugin.
To find out about using the TeamCity plugin for continuous integration, see Use the TeamCity plugin.
To find out about using the TeamCity plugin for automated deployment, see this blog.