- Made patch deployment scripts more consistent between Azure and non-Azure existing target databases
3.0.19052 - February 21st,
- SCA-2548 : Fixed a bug in regular expression parsing for filter settings
- SCA-2547 : Fixed a bug causing an error 'Could not load file or assembly 'System.ValueTuple..." when using import and generate scripts
- Fixed an issue where SQL parsing errors were not all being displayed
- Output data used to generate a deploy preview HTML report to a separate file in a JSON format
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 126.96.36.19954
- Start supporting builds from Visual Studio when solution folder includes a URL encoded space (
%20) in the path
3.0.18331 - November
- Fix regression of missing
- Fixed a regression that caused the 'Cannot modify an evaluated object originating in an imported file' error message to appear. This is related to removing obsolete settings from the project file.
3.0.18326 - November
- Fixed a possible regression where changes to the Programmable Objects and Offline Schema Model folders would not be added to the project
3.0.18169 - June 18th, 2018
ReadyRoll has been renamed to SQL Change Automation, and merged with the functionality previously provided by DLM Automation.