Published 14 May 2018
These are the requirements to run ANTS Memory Profiler:
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or newer
- 4 GB RAM
1 GB free hard disk space
You can profile applications running:
- .NET Framework 1.1 (32-bit applications only)
- .NET Framework 2.0 up to .NET Framework 4.8 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- .NET Core 2.0 up to .NET Core 3.1
Some filters and functionality aren't available when profiling .NET 1.1 applications. For more details, see the list of object filters.
ANTS Memory profiler does not currently support Entity Framework applications. We are looking to add this functionality soon.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in
- Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019
Since June 6th 2018, we have shipped ANTS Profiler Visual Studio Add-in version 3. This version only supports Visual Studio 2015 and later.
For more information, see Using the Visual Studio add-in.