ANTS Memory Profiler 10.1 release notes
Published 17 September 2018
February 14th, 2019 (10.1.4)
- AMP's startup performance was improved.
MP-2539:Fixed issues with profiling IIS applications.
- Windows 10 for Workstations is now correctly detected.
January 10th, 2019 (10.1.3)
PP-4117:Installation no longer fails with the newest version of Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable installed.
November 28th, 2018 (10.1.2)
- No visible changes, just keeping the versions in sync.
October 30th, 2018 (10.1.1)
PP-4042:It's now possible to provide a custom IIS Express configuration file.
September 17th, 2018 (10.1.0)
With this release, we have officially removed support for Microsoft Silverlight due to its deprecation and lack of support in modern browsers. To use ANTS Memory Profiler with Silverlight applications, please downgrade to ANTS Memory Profiler 10.0.
- We now fully support .NET Core 2.1.
- We now support profiling .NET Core projects targeting multiple frameworks (using
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionthat was thrown under specific conditions while opening the Instance list for some managed objects that access unmanaged memory.