ANTS Memory Profiler 5.2 release notes
Published 14 December 2012
January 20th, 2010
This latest version of Red Gate’s superfast, award winning memory profiler contains numerous important bug fixes, and is a recommended upgrade for all users of ANTS Memory Profiler 5.0 and 5.1:
- Fixed infinite progress hang when taking a snapshot while profiling Sharepoint.
- Now warns about object reference fix-up problem when running application with Server GC; this has been raised as a bug on Microsoft Connect.
- Fixed CouldNotMapFileException when profiling an application with more than 46,000,000 objects on a 32-bit system.
- Fixed problem where Dispose tracking only worked on debug, non-optimized builds.
- Fixed problem where cross-assembly references can cause a crash when multiple AppDomains are used.
- Fixed intermittent GDI+ errors caused by summary view graphs.
- Fixed server error from “What do I look for?” help link at bottom of class graph.
- Corrected support forum URL on Getting Started form.