ANTS Memory Profiler 8.10 release notes
Published 15 February 2016
February 16th, 2016
- MP-2398 - Fix crash when loading certain results files
- MP-2406 - Fix crash on invalid input in DNX profiling UI
- MP-1058 - When a process is not running in a snapshot, do not show graph data for it
- MP-2339 - Snapshots are no longer retained from previous sessions when results are loaded
- MP-2347 - Filters no longer offer classes from previously profiled assemblies
The object categorizer is faster for large collections of objects.
The profiler can now show memory which is referenced via conditional weak tables.
We've made changes to the way licensing is implemented in our products. For more information, see this blog post.