ANTS Performance Profiler 8.6 release notes
Published 05 June 2014
July 1st, 2014
- Timeline and source code panels can now be collapsed.
- Source code view can be a full screen window.
- SmartAssembly dialog now asks what was happening at the time of the crash.
- SQL calls and web request timings are not shown as taking <0.001ms in CPU time - now shown as n/a instead
- PP-1298, PP-3418 - DevExpress issues fixed in a new version of DevExpress
- PP-2750 - Documentation now available about the complexity of
- PP-3400 - Improvements to some cases causing issues with UI queue dispatch
- PP-3410 - Better handling when user attempts to profile an executable that's not valid for the OS
- PP-3459 - Problem to do with multiple JIT start notifications fixed
- PP-3517 - Source code window can now be full-screen
- PP-3532 - Profiler's resilience when settings files can't be found is improved