Published 27 October 2016
The majority of SQL Clone installation issues occur because the OS does not have the latest updates.
- "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" error
- "Could not load file or assembly 'RedGate.SqlClone.Unmanaged.dll' or one of its dependencies" error
- Agent communication problems during install configuration
- An agent doesn't work after using the SERVERURL command line flag during installation ('unauthorized received from server')
- Could not execute "...VCRedist2017": Installation error 1 when running
- Error 1603 Service ... could not be installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services.
- Error 1923. Service ... could not be installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services.
- Problems during configuration wizard
- "Could not create virtual disk" ... "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"
- "Initialization of SQL Clone failed" after a reboot
- "Login failed for user..." - 'orphaned users' problem
- "Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot create and populate list type..."
- "Pad block corrupted" after changing the user that SQL Clone Server runs as
- "The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready.) ..."
- "User does not have permission to alter database 'SqlCloneTemp_...'" when creating image from a backup
- Cannot execute as the database principal because the principal "server_audit" does not exist ...
- Cloning a VM containing a SQL Clone agent causes strange behaviour
- The files behind the Clone have grown to be very large
- The requested operation could not be completed due to a file system limitation (Win32Exception)
- The web app is stuck "loading"