Published 17 September 2014
If you're having trouble with DLM Dashboard, please email the team and we'll help you out.
We might ask you to send your logs. You can find them at %PROGRAMDATA%\Red Gate\Logs\DLM Dashboard.
Common issues and questions
- Adding a firewall exception for DLM Dashboard
- Can't connect to DLM Dashboard
- Can't run queries on servers monitored by DLM Dashboard
- DLM Dashboard doesn't display the changes I expected
- Troubleshooting email
- Why do I need to log in?
Changing DLM Dashboard configuration
- Changing the port that DLM Dashboard uses
- Changing the directory that DLM Dashboard uses to store RavenDB files
- Migrating DLM Dashboard configuration to a different machine
- Turning off feature usage reporting
- Configuring DLM Dashboard to use HTTPS