Can't connect to DLM Dashboard
Published 18 June 2015
If you can't access DLM Dashboard, check the following:
Are you having network issues?
You could be having general network issues. Check that:
- your machine is connected to the internet
- the network isn't down
Are the DLM Dashboard services running?
- From the Start menu, open services.msc.
- Check that the following services are running and that their startup type is set to Automatic (Delayed Start):
DLM Dashboard Monitoring Service
DLM Dashboard Storage Service
DLM Dashboard Web Server
- Right-click on each service and select Restart, then check the status column to make sure that the service is running.
- Check the status column to make sure that the service is running.
Are you using a virtual machine?
Virtual machines have limited resources available, which means loading web pages can take a long time. If it takes too long to load DLM Dashboard, the application times out when starting up.
Check Task Manager to see how much memory your virtual machine has, and if it's running out, try assigning more memory.
Is DLM Dashboard behind a firewall?
Access to DLM Dashboard might be blocked by a firewall. Try following these steps to add a firewall exception for DLM Dashboard.
Do you need to use a VPN?
If you normally access DLM Dashboard inside a private network, you need to use a VPN to access it outside that network. You can't access DLM Dashboard if the VPN isn't connected or correctly configured.