ANTS Memory Profiler works on Windows Vista and all later versions of Windows. You don't need Visual Studio to use ANTS Memory Profiler.
ANTS Memory Profiler doesn't support LTSB editions of Windows.
You need version 4 of the .NET Framework to run ANTS Memory Profiler.
You can profile applications running on the following versions of the .NET Framework:
- 1.1 (32-bit applications only)
- 2.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
Some filters and functionality aren't available when profiling .NET 1.1 applications. For more details, see the list of object filters.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013
Since July 17th 2014, we have shipped ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in version 2. This version only supports Visual Studio 2010 and later.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in version 1, which was shipped prior to July 17th 2014, also supports Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2.
For more information, see Using the Visual Studio add-in.