To uninstall DLM Dashboard:
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program.
- Right-click DLM Dashboard and select Uninstall.
Follow the instructions in the wizard.
- On SQL Servers that DLM Dashboard monitored:
- Download the uninstall script and run it.
- Delete the database RedGate.
The uninstall script doesn't delete this database, because other Redgate applications might use it.
- If you created or changed any UserSettings.config files to configure DLM Dashboard, you need to delete them manually from:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\DLM Dashboard 1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\SQL Lighthouse 1
- Uninstalling DLM Dashboard doesn't remove the program data it uses. This can be reused if you reinstall DLM Dashboard. If you want to remove the program data, you'll need to delete the SQL Lighthouse folder from:
- c:\ProgramData\Red Gate.
You've now uninstalled DLM Dashboard.