Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
November 19th, 2009
- New keyword support for network resilience to restore commands.
- New support for erasing backup files (with options) independently from a backup command.
- New keyword support for backups to use native SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition's compression level.
- New keyword support for restore jobs to restore the most recent backup file.
- New dialog to activate serial numbers on multiple servers.
- Bug fix to be able to import SQL Server registrations into SQL Backup from SQL Server 2008 Management Studio.
- Improvements to the file browser for 64-bit systems.
- Improvements around handling the conversion of sqb files.
- Better error handling for certain situations, such as when deduplication is used or if the disk is running out of space.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes in engine and GUI.