Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
March 10th, 2010
- Keyword support for restoring a database using the latest backups, including all available transaction log files.
- Keyword support for backing up all user databases or all system databases on an instance.
- Keyword support for specifying a different source database when restoring from disk (with
DISCONNECT_EXISTING can now be used with RESTORE on databases that are already in a "Recovering" state.
- Database name is now case-insensitive when restoring with
- Fixes to automatic deletion of old SQL Backup log files.
- Fixes to prevent event-log flooding with Microsoft Cluster Service errors on active/active clusters.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes in the engine and GUI.