Version 220.127.116.118 - June 21st, 2017
- SP-6424 : Fix failure on first autocomplete
- SP-6379 : Fix error with BETWEEN in an IIF call
- SP-6370 : Fix rename alias not working with function call in create procedure statement
- SP-6377 : Fix spaces around BETWEEN
- SP-6425 : Fix random failure at start of installation process
- SQL Prompt now requires .Net Framework 4.6.1 or later. You can download it from:https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/framework
Version 18.104.22.1687 - June 14th, 2017
- SP-6366 :Fix for error with backwards compatible CREATE INDEX options.
- SP-6368 :Fix IN statement opening parenthesis option not working with subqueries.
- SP-6371 :Several performance improvements to style filename I/O operations.
- SP-6372 : Add support for inbuilt aggregate function GROUPING_ID().
Version 22.214.171.1248 - June 7th, 2017
- SP-6365 : Nested clause indent support (Insert/select statement).
- SP-6321 : Fix for 'Invalid name character in Workstation ID' issue.
- SP-6348 : Indent body of create view.
- SP-6345 : Fixed DB population of a SQL2005+ linked server when running in a SQL 2000 environment.
- SP-6361 : Add support for 'ALTER DATABASE SCOPED CONFIGURATION'.
- SP-6362 : Format 'CREATE VIEW' columns correctly.
- SP-6356 : Column list indent and 'Align items across clauses' not working always.
- SP-6352 : 'Collapse short DML statements' option not working with some WHERE breaking combinations.
- Fix : Prevent crash when user attempts to rename to same style name.
- Fix : Prevent file overwrites when using invalid path characters in style names during style renames.
Version 126.96.36.1993 - May 24th, 2017
- Added basic support for connecting to SQL Server 2017
- SP-6253 Type column overlayed
- SP-6330 INLINE EXEC chops off END when sproc body is wrapped in BEGIN/END
- SP-6213 Format exec parameters as insert source
- SP-6338 Fix where condition in parenthesis not breaking
- SP-6340 Formatting/multiple collapse interaction
- SP 6334 SQL Prompt 8 have issues formatting options HAVING BETWEEN
- SP-6268 New option to insert table on new line
- SP-6335 Fix right align where exists
- SP-6342 Comments swapping on same line
- SP-6250 Fix Active Directory Universal authentication
- Allow renaming styles in edit mode
Version 188.8.131.521 - May 11th, 2017
- Improved Formatting options (UserVoice)
The formatting styles are now much more customizable. We've added many new options based on your feedback. Some of the new features include:
- Add options for CASE WHEN ELSE END (UserVoice)
- Disable SQL Prompt on certain blocks of code (UserVoice)
- Quick switching between styles (UserVoice)
- Indent comments consistent with code (UserVoice)
- Support a common intending option for SELECT (UserVoice)
- Expose all formatting options in the UI (UserVoice)
- Format common table expressions (CTEs) (UserVoice)
- Simple, but toggle indenting of else if statements (UserVoice)
- Column aliases alignment (UserVoice)
- Moving commas from "end" to "start" is always buggy when comments exist (UserVoice)
- Remove extra space between statements option is needed (UserVoice)
- Line up type declarations (UserVoice)
- Place semicolon on new line (UserVoice)
- Option to place Table names on the same line as the keyword (UserVoice)
- Do not indent FROM and WHERE clauses (UserVoice)
- Merge command formatting options (UserVoice)
- Support for SSMS 2017 and Visual Studio 2017
Please note that this release no longer supports SSMS 2008 R2 or earlier versions.