Version 188.8.131.526 - August 09th, 2017
- SP-6082 : Fix High DPI issues when editing formatting styles.
- SP-6088 : Snippet editor now detects the new TRY_CAST syntax as a command.
- SP-6452 : Multiple constraints in the same CREATE or ALTER TABLE statements now break correctly.
- Fix: Fixed Prompt keyboard bindings assignment on first run of SSMS 2012 and SSMS 2014.
Version 184.108.40.2067 - July 26th, 2017
- SP-6449 : Fix alternate alias change to AS alias when used function without space between FROM keyword.
Fix out of memory exception caused by repeatedly checking licensing information on system time change.
Version 220.127.116.110 - July 19th, 2017
- SP-6438 : Fix documentation links being incorrectly available for in-built CLR functions.
- SP-6440 : Fix 'Find unused variables' not detecting assignment in UPDATE statements.
- SP-6441 : Fix stackoverflowcrash for parse issue with a CREATE PROCEDURE script using an unknown function.
- SP-6444 : Improved word boundary matching used in suggestions and action lists.
- SP-6446 : Fix default values for T-SQL date and time data types in auto completion.
- SP-6447 : Fix formatting alter database statements with CURRENT keyword.
- SP-6456 : Hotfix for schema tooltips not showing.
Version 18.104.22.1688 - July 05th, 2017
- SP-6358 : Fix FETCH .. INTO statements not right aligning to FETCH token.
- SP-6382 : Add new option to not place the JOIN keywords on a new line.
- SP-6397 : The 'Align Aliases' option now applies to table aliases in JOIN statements.
- SP-6414 : Align subsequent sub-clauses in an OVER clause to the PARTITION token.
SP-6423 : Fix subqueries in JOIN statements aligning to incorrect token.
SP-6428 : Fix failure when formatting ALTER TABLE .. REBUILD.
SP-6430 : Fix inline EXEC in SSMS2016.
SP-6432 : Fix insert semicolon in AlterDatabaseStatement with QUERY_STORE ALL parameter.
SP-6433 : Prevents a potential crash during SSMS shutdown (tab coloring deactivation).
SP-6436 : Fix 'Collapse short DDL statements' not applying to CREATE and ALTER INDEX statements.
SP-6437 : Fix bug removing space between CASE and WHEN keywords in specific case.
Version 22.214.171.1248 - June 21st, 2017
- SP-6424 : Fix failure on first autocomplete.
- SP-6379 : Fix error with BETWEEN in an IIF call.
- SP-6370 : Fix rename alias not working with function call in create procedure statement.
- SP-6377 : Fix spaces around BETWEEN.
- SP-6425 : Fix random failure at start of installation process.
- SQL Prompt now requires .Net Framework 4.6.1 or later. You can download it from:https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/framework.
Version 126.96.36.1997 - June 14th, 2017
- SP-6366 : Fix for error with backwards compatible CREATE INDEX options.
- SP-6368 : Fix IN statement opening parenthesis option not working with subqueries.
- SP-6371 : Several performance improvements to style filename I/O operations.
- SP-6372 : Add support for inbuilt aggregate function GROUPING_ID().
Version 188.8.131.528 - June 7th, 2017
- SP-6321 : Fix for 'Invalid name character in Workstation ID' issue.
- SP-6345 : Fixed DB population of a SQL2005+ linked server when running in a SQL 2000 environment.
- SP-6348 : Indent body of create view.
- SP-6352 : 'Collapse short DML statements' option not working with some WHERE breaking combinations.
- SP-6356 : Column list indent and 'Align items across clauses' not working always.
- SP-6361 : Add support for 'ALTER DATABASE SCOPED CONFIGURATION'.
- SP-6362 : Format 'CREATE VIEW' columns correctly.
- SP-6365 : Nested clause indent support (Insert/select statement).
- Fix : Prevent crash when user attempts to rename to same style name.
- Fix : Prevent file overwrites when using invalid path characters in style names during style renames.
Version 184.108.40.2063 - May 24th, 2017
- Added basic support for connecting to SQL Server 2017.
- Allow renaming styles in edit mode.
- SP-6213 : Format exec parameters as insert source.
- SP-6250 : Fix Active Directory Universal authentication.
- SP-6253 : Type column overlayed.
- SP-6268 : New option to insert table on new line.
- SP-6330 : INLINE EXEC chops off END when sproc body is wrapped in BEGIN/END.
- SP 6334 : SQL Prompt 8 have issues formatting options HAVING BETWEEN.
- SP-6335 : Fix right align where exists.
- SP-6338 : Fix where condition in parenthesis not breaking.
- SP-6340 : Formatting/multiple collapse interaction.
- SP-6342 : Comments swapping on same line.
Version 220.127.116.111 - May 11th, 2017
- Improved Formatting options (UserVoice)
The formatting styles are now much more customizable. We've added many new options based on your feedback. Some of the new features include:
- Add options for CASE WHEN ELSE END (UserVoice)
- Disable SQL Prompt on certain blocks of code (UserVoice)
- Quick switching between styles (UserVoice)
- Indent comments consistent with code (UserVoice)
- Support a common intending option for SELECT (UserVoice)
- Expose all formatting options in the UI (UserVoice)
- Format common table expressions (CTEs) (UserVoice)
- Simple, but toggle indenting of else if statements (UserVoice)
- Column aliases alignment (UserVoice)
- Moving commas from "end" to "start" is always buggy when comments exist (UserVoice)
- Remove extra space between statements option is needed (UserVoice)
- Line up type declarations (UserVoice)
- Place semicolon on new line (UserVoice)
- Option to place Table names on the same line as the keyword (UserVoice)
- Do not indent FROM and WHERE clauses (UserVoice)
- Merge command formatting options (UserVoice)
- Support for SSMS 2017 and Visual Studio 2017.
Please note that this release no longer supports SSMS 2008 R2 or earlier versions.