Data Masker for SQL Server 7.1
Published 28 August 2020
7.1.21 - January 12, 2022
- Fix potential timeout when retrieving list of Databases for an instance on the Data Catalog Import form.
7.1.20 - December 17, 2021
- Fixed an error in the JSON Masker rule where masking a large array would reach the recursion limit
7.1.19 - November 11, 2021
- Fixed an issue configuring masking sets on Windows 11 systems.
7.1.18 - August 13, 2021
- Fixed an error when importing/exporting Masking Plans using CSV.
7.1.17 - July 19, 2021
- Use a temporary table to avoid deadlocks when using the v7 performance mode. This affects:
- Row Internal Rule
- Search and Replace Rule
- Shuffle Rule
- Substitution Rule
7.1.16 - July 2, 2021
- Fixed an error when Data Masker may not start if it fails to access the DataSet directory
7.1.15 - June 8, 2021
- Fix an error when exporting the Masking Plan.
7.1.14 - May 5, 2021
- Fixed a PAR file parsing issue when values contained '=' sign.
7.1.13 - March 15, 2021
- Fixed an issue where single-quotes in table/column names could prevent items being recorded in the statistics tables.
- Fixed an issue where columns named with leading/trailing spaces caused errors while masking.
7.1.12 - March 5, 2021
- Change the SQL Data Catalog Importer to retrieve columns in batches. This fixes an issue where importing classifications from SQL Data Catalog would fail for some users.
7.1.11 - February 23, 2021
- There is a new DataSet for "Text, Alphanumeric (Random)" that will generate a random alphanumeric string of the specified length.
- The SQL Data Catalog importer now uses the alphanumeric string dataset as the default for columns of up 5 characters.
- Fixed an issue with not rendering nested sync managers rules when parent sync manager was updated.
7.1.10 - February 8, 2021
- Fixed an issue with the index managers where all indexes with the same name could not be enabled/disabled individually, even though they are on different tables.
7.1.9 - February 8, 2021
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking on a masking set would always turn off legacy performance mode.
7.1.8 - February 4, 2021
- Maintenance release
7.1.7 - December 17, 2020
- Fixed an error when undoing a Range Split rule.
7.1.6 - December 14, 2020
- Fixed the format in the "Postcodes, FR" dataset.
- Fixed the "Edit Masking Set Notes" and "Show Notes Splashscreen Now" buttons.
7.1.5 - November 2, 2020
- We've made it easier to quickly generate masking sets using your classifications from SQL Data Catalog. You can now go through the entire process from the Data Masker start screen.
- We've introduced an Import toolbar menu to simplify the import process. From here you can import from SQL Data Catalog, SQL Server or from a previously exported file.
7.1.4 - October 20, 2020
- We've fixed a bug where the WHERE clauses for cross DB table to table rule was not saved.
- We've fixed a bug with the Data Catalog integration where it would get stuck on "loading".
7.1.3 - October 12, 2020
- We've fixed a bug where attempting to delete a rule would cause a crash in the UI.
7.1.2 - September 29, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused an Application Error when applying an auto filter (right-click a column header, select Show Auto Filter)
7.1.1 - September 17, 2020
- We've addressed deadlock issues around statistics reporting, experienced by some of our customers.
7.1.0 - August 28, 2020
- New importer to build default rules and sensitivities from SQL Data Catalog.
- Added a new command-line option to list the available column templates.
- Added datasets for full US addresses, gender and photos.
- Improved the layout of the Misc. Setup tab.
- Changes to the log file format.