- November 28th 2016
- SB-5658: ERASE command supports NOLOG and LOG_ONERRORONLY options.
- SB-5736: Make multiple attempts to locate backup file after backup has completed. Warning 236 will be raised if the backup file was initially not found, and error 561 will be raised if the file could not be found.
- SB-5741: Added support for differential backups, partial backups, and file backups for availability groups, using the CHECK_PREFERRED_AG_REPLICA option.
- Added support for Group Managed Service Accounts (The application will no longer validate usernames which end in $)
- Streamlined new update checking interface
- Allowed UI to have access to more memory
- Remove signing up of Hosted Storage from the UI