.NET Reflector and .NET Reflector Pro 6.1 release notes
Published 17 July 2013
February 24th, 2010
These releases fix several problems that were present in the 6.0 release:
- Support for using a copy of Reflector.cfg stored alongside Reflector.exe has been re-enabled so users upgrading from 5.x releases will not lose their settings.
- Fixed unhandled exception on exit of Visual Studio when .NET Reflector add-in used in conjunction with TestDriven.NET add-in.
- Added better support for dealing with framework assemblies, which only contain meta-data, in the “Referenced Assemblies” folder.
- Fixed problem where attempted decompilation with CppCliLanguage add-in would lead to display of a page on the Redgate website.
- Added option to activate .NET Reflector Pro to .NET Reflector menu in Visual Studio after receiving feedback from a number of users that it was hard to figure out how to activate the product.