Bamboo Add-on 3.0 release notes
Published 12 July 2018
3.1.1 - April 9th, 2020
- SCA-2712: Fixed protocol issue causing error installing SQL Change Automation from PowerShell Gallery on older versions of windows
3.1.0 - July 30th, 2019
- When deploying SQL Source Control projects you can now configure static data options
- Fixed returning the most recent version of SQL Change Automation from the Powershell Gallery.
- Removed TransactionIsolationLevel option in the Test Task. It is not supported and caused errors when used.
- Fixed an issue when building on an agent without an internet connection if the installed version of PowerShellGet is less than V1.6
3.0.1 - October 30th, 2018
- SCA-64: Fix issue where errors where not correctly when agent is running PowerShell 3
3.0.0 - July 12th, 2018
Initial release of SQL Change Automation, which replaces DLM Automation, and also includes the functionality previously provided by ReadyRoll.
- Adds support for SQL Change Automation projects* in addition to SQL Source Control projects.
- SQL Change Automation projects were formerly known as ReadyRoll projects, and provide a migrations-based approach to database development.