Jenkins Add-on 2.0 release notes
Published 12 July 2018
2.0.6 - April 9th, 2020
- Update SQL Change Automation templates to enforce TLS 1.2 for PS Gallery
- SECURITY-1696 - The NugetFeedApiKey parameter is not logged or stored as plain text
- SECURITY-1598 (Use secrets to store password)
- The temporary database password is not logged as plain text
2.0.2 - July 31st, 2019
- When deploying SQL Source Control projects you can now configure static data options See Using comparison options with SQL Change Automation PowerShell module for SQL Source Control Projects for details
- Fixed returning the most recent version of SQL Change Automation from the Powershell Gallery.
- Fixed an issue when building on an agent without an internet connection if the installed version of PowerShellGet is less than V1.6
2.0.1 - October 31st, 2018
SCA-13: Add transaction isolation level as a settable option in the build step.
- SCA-64: Fix issue where errors where not correctly when agent is running PowerShell 3
2.0.0 - July 12th, 2018
Initial release of SQL Change Automation, which replaces DLM Automation, and also includes the functionality previously provided by ReadyRoll.
- Adds support for SQL Change Automation projects* in addition to SQL Source Control projects.
- SQL Change Automation projects were formerly known as ReadyRoll projects, and provide a migrations-based approach to database development.