TeamCity add-on 5.0 release notes
Published 28 June 2018
5.0.4 - April 9th, 2020
- SCA-2712: Fixed protocol issue causing error installing SQL Change Automation from PowerShell Gallery on older versions of windows
5.0.3 - August 1st, 2019
- When deploying SQL Source Control projects you can now configure static data options.
See Using comparison options with SQL Change Automation PowerShell module for SQL Source Control Projects for details.
5.0.2 - June 13th, 2019
- The tests tab is now shown after running the test build step
- Fixed returning the most recent version of SQL Change Automation from the Powershell Gallery.
- Fixed an issue when building on an agent without an internet connection if the installed version of PowerShellGet is less than V1.6
5.0.1 - October 30th, 2018
- SCA-64: Fix issue where errors where not correctly when agent is running PowerShell 3
5.0.0 - June 28th, 2018
Initial release of SQL Change Automation, which replaces DLM Automation, and also includes the functionality previously provided by ReadyRoll.
- Adds support for SQL Change Automation projects* in addition to SQL Source Control projects.
- SQL Change Automation projects were formerly known as ReadyRoll projects, and provide a migrations-based approach to database development.