Schema Compare for Oracle 5.2 release notes
Published 31 December 2018
Version 5.2.5 - March 7th, 2019
- OC-984 Fix missing semicolon in deployment script when the comment ends with a semicolon.
- Fix the display of schema names and database names when creating a report.
- OC-1035 Command line will only run a comparison on a non-empty scripts folder.
- OC-1034 Fix for the operation of the Ignore Rules tab.
- OC-993 Ordering issue fixed in the deployment script.
- OC-1037 Fixed issue that caused multiple drop statements for the same constraint.
- Fix for populating scripts folder contains table with a column with '--' comment which has an additional default value.
- OC-1042 Schema Compare for Oracle throws an exception when deploying changes in multi schema environment.
Version 5.2.4 - February 8th, 2019
- OC-1024 Problem with showing a non-existing difference in a package body fixed.
- OC-1023 Issue with wrong order TYPE operations in deployment script fixed.
- OC-1013 Issue with populating "DISABLE UNIQUE INDEX" fixed.
- OC-1032 Issue with deploying index statement with VISIBLE / INVISIBLE parameter fixed.
Version 5.2.3 - January 23rd, 2019
- Issue causing an error on functional indexes was fixed.
Version 5.2.2 - January 21st, 2019
- OC-999: Highlighting differences in HTML reports was fixed.
Version 5.2.1 - January 2nd, 2019
- ODC-402: Issue with accessing system tables without correct permissions was fixed.
Version 5.2.0 - December 21st, 2018
- Ignore objects (previous "pre-filtering") functionality enabled for all users.
- OC-996: Grant's issue prior to index creation was fixed.Execute Grant not added prior to the index's creation script.
- OC-1005: Issue caused by incorrectly added \r\n to comments resulting in false positive differences was fixed.
- OC-1018: Preserving comments to columns when rebuilding a view was fixed.