Schema Compare for Oracle 5.3 release notes
Published 14 May 2019
Version 5.3.5 - July 23rd, 2019
- OC-1098: Fix for "Sequence contains no matching element" error while parsing parallel unique index.
- OC-1102: Fix for Ignore Rules for Public Synonyms in the command line.
- OC-1100: Fix for scripts folder with dots in the name which caused SCO to treat it as a snapshot.
Version 5.3.4 - July 9th, 2019
OC-1085: Issue with missing objects after population in conjunction with error ORA-00942 fixed.
- OC-1019: Issue when LOGGING keyword removed from script file fixed.
Version 5.3.3 - July 3rd, 2019
Oracle database connector library updated (Devart dotConnect for Oracle, ver 9.7).
Version 5.3.2 - June 11th, 2019
OC-1026: Parsing NOCACHE clause fixed.
OC-1073: Error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when is selected storage option "tablespaces and partitioning" fixed.
OC-951: Altering organization index with "parallel" fixed.
Version 5.3.1 - June 3rd, 2019
OC-989:Fix for object scripter generating quoted identifiers containing a comma separator.
- Fix for public synonyms - key value already exists.
Version 5.3.0 - May 14th, 2019
OC-1043, OC-1048, OC-1055, OC-1064, OC-1066, OC-1072, OC-1075, OC-1076, OC-1077, OC-1081: Multiple fixes and improvements to Ignore Rules functionality.
OC-981: Issue with system-created indexes and altering them with "parallel" fixed.
OC-982: Issue with grants referencing system generated materialized view log tables fixed.
OC-1001: Issue with wrong dependency order in deployment script fixed.
OC-1025: Issue when grants were not recreated when materialized view was rebuilt fixed.
OC-1058: Name of the snapshot in comparison report added.