Schema Compare for Oracle 5.4 release notes
Published 08 August 2019
Version 5.4.2 - September 5th, 2019
- OC-1101: Added option to ignore system generated partitions.
- OC-1102: Fixed Ignore Rules options in command line.
- OC-1117: Fixed difference detection on comparing materialized view with the same name on multi-schemes.
- Fixed issue causes the About box window to display incorrectly.
Version 5.4.1 - August 20th, 2019
- OC-1109: Allowed using Service Name for manual connection to Oracle databases.
Version 5.4.0 - August 8th, 2019
.Net Requirements Update
.NET 4.7.2 is now required to install the Oracle tools.
- More detailed information about errors when run a deployment script added.
OC-983: Incorrect order of GRANT when deploying from script folders to database fixed.
OC-977: Issue when Primary Key was dropped before Foreign Key when adding clause "DISABLE NOVALIDATE" to Primary Key fixed.
OC-1003: Issue with missing rebuild function-based index while modifying referenced column on the table fixed.
OC-1108: Issue with detecting differences on materialized view created from table with more then one Primary Key fixed.
OC-1110: Issue with detecting differences on global temporary table when option "Tablespace and paritioning" is selected fixed.
OC-1111: Issue with detecting differences on comparing two different schemas with the same materialized view fixed.
- Improved performance (Problem caused by wrong query generated by Ignore Rules functionality)