Schema Compare for Oracle 5.7 release notes
Published 04 February 2020
Version 5.7.12 - December 17th, 2020
- Upgrade Devart Oracle database connector library (9.13.1127).
- OC-1303: Separation of Tablespace and Partitioning option into two independent options.
- OC-1282: Added support for Jobs definitions. DBMS_SCHEDULER's other objects than jobs are yet to be scripted. Visit webpage for more information.
- ODC-464: Added to the documentation on the command line of the missing exit code 64.
- OC-1300: Added quotation marks for lowercase Default Directory name in External Tables.
- OC-1301: Fixed using in multi schema the same schemas with different casing.
- OC-1302: Added option to include SET DEFINE OFF before script in scripter.
- OC-1305: Fixed error about "Unknown warning type: Rebuild dependencies to index" when creating a deployment script.
- OC-1304: Update on the use of username and schemas containing lowercase letters.
- OC-1308: Fix for generating rebuild index action.
- OC-1298: Added a new warning confirming whether a reference schema is added to the mapped schemas for foreign keys constraints.
- Fixed issue where Schema Compare could crash when installed on a clean machine.
Version 5.7.11 - November 19th, 2020
- OC-1299: Fixed support lower-case usernames.
- OSC-1072: Removed Features Flags for QueueTable and Queue objects (available in general release).
- OC-1296: Improved the "wrap statements with existence checks", now works for both the scripter and the deployment script. PL/SQL block is not generated in script folder.
- OC-1295: Improved generation of deployment script for CCFlags.
- OC-1293: Fix for population of sequences starting with AQ$_.
Version 5.7.10 - October 22nd, 2020
- OC-1287: Added support for PLSQL_CCFLAGS.
- OC-1284: Added support for connect via proxy users.
- The SCO command line for Linux is now distributed as a Docker image (redgate/schemacomparefororacle) rather than a zip file.
- OSC-1065: Fixed parsing error about TRUNC(SYSDATE).
- OC-1286: Fixed enabling to give the user the ability to assign rights to the objects if he is authorized to do so.
- OC-1288: improved the "wrap statements with existence checks" option so that it can be dropped materialized view before creating the new materialized view.
- OC-1285: fixed incorrect reference to a nonexistent object when creating an index constraint action.
Version 5.7.9 - September 23rd, 2020
OC-1149: Added support for TABLE OF TYPE.
- OC-1269: Added support for TABLE OF TYPE rebuild.
OSC-1278: Fix for index parsing (index definition with the COLLATE keyword).
- OC-1255: Fix for parsing "SYSDATE@!" used in DEFAULT column.
- OC-1275: Improved autoincrement column support for a table in the scripts folder.
- OC-1258: Added option to wrap statements with existence checks
- OC-1280: Improved creation of unique index in deployment script.
- OC-1279: Upgrade target framework netcoreapp to version 3.1 LTS for Linux command line tool.
- OC-1272: Skip checking for line breaks when comparing table comments.
- OSC-1270: Fixed scripting check constraints for inline/outline when conditions are placed on types.
- OC-1281: Error reporting window no longer apear for cancel operations.
Version 5.7.8 - August 20th, 2020
OSC-1261: Fixed loading from script folder tables with check constraint conditions defined on whole types.
OC-1268: Adding objects of type QUEUE TABLE and QUEUE to Ignore Rules.
OC-1271: Fixed of non-appearing information in help texts where there was a hyperlink.
OC-1248: Fix for comparing indexes with the option enabled "Ignore index name".
OC-1078: Added support for XMLTYPE columns when specifying a LOB segment.
OC-1264: The PCTINCREASE table property is now scripted from 0.
OC-1265: Fixed invalid specific cases altering in memory /no inmemory to table.
OSC-1045: Materialized view log WITH PRIMARY KEY fixed scripting.
- OC-1253: Fixed nested grants resulting in incorrect dependency order.
Version 5.7.7 - July 16th, 2020
OC-1262: Improved query responsible for populate materialized views while ignore rules enabled for Oracle 12c1.
OC-1260: Improved populate objects when ignore rules are enabled for custom users.
OC-1257: Improved support for nested materialized view in script folder when ignore rules are enabled.
OC-1221: Improved identity columns modification instead of rebuild table.
OC-1252: Fixed incorrect display of differences in tables with sequences when comparing folders with scripts.
OC-1246: Fix for generating KEEP keyword in the deployment script for the autoincremented fields.
OC-1240: The comparison of column with sequences when the option of exclusion of target schema name is enabled has been improved.
OSC-1041: Fix for Parallel keyword write/read correctly from script folder/svn/git repository.
OC-1263: Fixed support storage parameter in command line "deferred segment creation".
OSC-1034: Fix for check constraints comparison for used TYPE columns.
OC-1094: Fixed problem showing ORA-01749, now no longer some grants causing error do not block grants from other compared users.
Version 5.7.6 - June 26th, 2020
Fixed a problem that caused the update client library to not be upgraded correctly.
OC-1239: Fix for filter options to be applied to the reports. Fix for "/reportselectedobjects" for command line.
Version 5.7.5 - June 18th, 2020
- OC-1234: Preview Advance Queuing (Queue and Queue Table objects) available to try (feature flag toggle required).
OC-1250: Ignore Rules for materialized views/views/synonyms improved.
OC-1241: Changes to product activation in command line - now no other actions can be performed at the same time.
OC-1244: Issue with using Ignore Rules with "/project" switch in the command line fixed.
OC-1237: Issue with missing elements for nested types in deployment script fixed.
OC-1245: Problem with parsing DEFAULT and CHECK CONSTRAINT with single or double precision value fixed.
Version 5.7.4 - May 14th, 2020
OC-1242: Query responsible for population materialized views while ignore rules are enabled improved.
OC-1238: Issue with generating deployment script for a table with sequence reference when enabled "Exclude schema names" option fixed.
Version 5.7.3 - May 4th, 2020
OC-1186: Issue with reading multiple aliases separated by comma from "TNSNames.ora" file fixed.
OC-1191: Support for TIMESTAMP(105) data type used in "sys.xds_ace" system view added.
OC-1199: When dependencies are ticked when deploying to a scripts folder, they are now deployed.
OC-1219: Ignore rules and materialized views behavior fixed.
OC-1222: "connect as" clause (Normal, SYSDBA, SYSOPER) syntax changed - now can be in the same quotation mark as the database connection in Command Line.
OC-1224: When dropping a column, only use SET UNUSED instead of DROP when the compression type requires it.
OC-1226: Information about ignored objects for the script folder added to the log.
OC-1231: Improved permissions - if the user has the "SELECT ANY DICTIONARY" permissions, he has access to dba views.
Version 5.7.2 - April 1st, 2020
- OC-1163: Issue with scripting LOB deduplicate clause (when "LOBs and varrays" option is enabled) fixed.
- OC-1225: Detection differences in columns written in quotation marks fixed.
- OC-1227: Improved appearing schemas in deployment script despite enabling exclude target schema name option.
- OC-1218: Issue with generating deployment script when the difference is on the IDENTITY column fixed.
- OC-1147: Problem with detection differences in PL/SQL objects when "Ignore white-spaces" option is disabled.
- OC-1229: Problem with parsing PL/SQL objects when "Exclude Schema Names" option is enabled fixed.
Version 5.7.1 - March 4th, 2020
- OC-1190: Option "Exclude schema names" now also exclude schema names from objects in displayed scripts.
- OC-1096: Command Line - "Ignore rules" are automatically used if exist in script folder.
- OC-1206: Error "The length cannot be 0" during parsing virtual column expression fixed.
- OC-1201: Issue with creating synonyms in script folder for multi schema with enabled option "Exclude schema names" fixed.
- OC-1210: Issue with generating two times type definition in deployment script fixed.
- OC-1195: Functionality for parsing views containing internal procedures and functions added.
- OC-1095: "Ignore Rules" properly filter Public Synonyms now.
- OC-1185: Problem with Materialized View when using Ignore Rules and with enabled options "Logging" and "Tablespaces and partitioning" fixed.
- OC-1197: Issue with generating snapshot from script folder contained materialized view fixed.
- OC-1154: Issue with incorrect showing differences when "Ignore comments on tables views and columns" option is enabled fixed.
- OC-1202: Command Line switch "/scriptsfolder" bechavior fixed (clauses "NOLOGGING" and "TABLESPACE" are included in script folder now).
- OC-1182: Issue causing parser error on Materialized View when formatted to have "AS SELECT" keywords in different lines fixed.
- OC-1185: Comparison of Materialized View with "Ignore Rules" and "Logging" and "Tablespaces and partitioning" options enabled fixed.
- OC-1215: Problem with connection to the database using OS / Oracle wallet authentication fixed.
Version 5.7.0 - February 4th, 2020
- OC-1183, OC-1179: Support for parsing script file containing table with foreign keys on custom type columns added.
- OC-1184: Issue with generating deployment script with public synonyms when "Exclude schema names" option enabled fixed.
- OC-1194: Parsing objects expressions with fewer than 2 characters fixed.
- OC-1198: Function recognition used in index expression as index dependency added.
- OC-1193: Scripting tables with "inmemory" clause fixed.
- OC-1063: Population nested tables columns with "Ignore: dependent object in other schemas" option disabled fixed.
- OC-1069: Links in application to Help documentation fixed.