Source Control for Oracle 5.6 release notes
Published 02 October 2019
Version 5.6.4 - January 7th, 2020
- OC-1176: Information about used ignore rules added to application log file..
- OSC-1009: Issue when static data causes an error if schema is changed fixed.
Version 5.6.3 - November 29th, 2019
- OC-1128: Now is possible to add additional information when you send an error report.
- OSC-936 Problem with incorrect setting grants as different when comparing between different versions of Oracle databases fixed.
- OSC-1007: Issue with wrong representation of folder structure (in GIT or TFS repository) during project creation fixed.
Version 5.6.2 - November 13th, 2019
- ODC-433: Devart dotConnect library updated (9.8.838).
- OSC-999: Issue regarding "duplicate key" error that occurs on the "History" tab when using the SVN repository fixed.
Version 5.6.1 - October 18th, 2019
- OSC-979: Problem with detected differences on index constraints in materialized view fixed.
- OSC-988: Issue with multi schema with the same tables name using "ExcludeSchemaName" option fixed.
- OSC-1000: Source Control icon updated.
Version 5.6.0 - October 2nd, 2019
- OC-1125: Modified method of checking permissions to "dba_" Oracle Data Dictionary objects.
OSC-991: Fixed issue when was unable to save static data config and ignore rules config when they are both on the list.