Source Control for Oracle 5.7 release notes
Published 23 March 2022
5.7.24 - January 31st, 2022
- No visible changes, just keeping version number in sync.
5.7.23 - January 4th, 2022
- Compatibility with Schema Compare/Data Compare for Oracle 220.127.116.1117
5.7.22 - December 2nd, 2021
- Compatibility with Schema Compare/Data Compare for Oracle 18.104.22.1684
5.7.21 - October 27th, 2021
- VT-115: Fixed issue where database user password change would cause an exception.
- ZD-261158 OSC-1059: Comments on Invisible columns are now supported correctly by Oracle 19, so are read from scripts folders again if the folder is marked as a v19 one.
5.7.20 - September 29th, 2021
- Upgrade Devart.Data.Oracle to v9.14.1353.
5.7.19 - August 31th, 2021
- VT-64: Fixed issue where having "data" directory with a file in it, in root directory of the project, would cause "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error during refresh.
- VT-73: Fixed parsing column returning json value of type DATE.
5.7.18 - July 27th, 2021
- VT-54: Fixed issue where static data difference was not visible after changing column type.
5.7.17 - July 1st, 2021
- VT-44: COLLATION keyword support for columns. ### Fixes
- VT-53: Static data BinaryDouble issue.
5.7.16 - May 27th, 2021
- ComparisonOptions.xml files containing the old IncludeStorageTablespaceAndPartitioning option will now be correctly read as having both IncludeStorageTablespace and IncludeStoragePartitioning set.
5.7.15 - April 22nd, 2021
- VT-23: Truncating text in repeat_inteval property in job objects has been fixed.
- VT-17: Fixed trigger difference detection in base object name.
- VT-19: Fixed detecting difference in objects with unknown characters.
- VT-24: Fixing parser problem with building dates inside functions.
5.7.14 - March 18th, 2021
- VT-10: Support for the UNDER keyword for views ### Fixes
- VT-18: Fixed an issue where using some of the Control Characters in Table Column's Comment would cause the object to indefinitely appear as a difference.
5.7.13 - January 28th, 2021
- OSC-1081: Fixed the inability to scroll larger objects.
- OSC-1079: Preventing to openning Settings more then once.
- OC-1312: Fix for remove SET DEFINE OFF clause from object scripter when an object is deleted.
- OSC-1080: Preventing some characters from being removed when parsing PL/SQL code.
- OC-1278: Prevent displaying: Difference calculation failed when committing part of objects.
5.7.12 - December 17th, 2020
- Upgrade Devart Oracle database connector library (9.13.1127).
- OC-1303: Separation of Tablespace and Partitioning option into two independent options.
- OSC-934: Added support for multi-select when resolving conflicts.
- OC-1282: Added support for Jobs definitions. DBMS_SCHEDULER's other objects than jobs are yet to be scripted. Visit webpage for more information. ### Fixes
- OC-1308: Fix for generating rebuild index action.
- Fixed issue where Source Control could crash when installed on a clean machine.
5.7.11 - November 19th, 2020
- OSC-1070: Added optional vertical scrollbar for projects with a large number of schemes. ### Fixes
- OC-1299: Fixed support lower-case usernames.
- OSC-1075: Fixed error about object referencing a nonexistent instance during index conflicts.
- OSC-1072: Removed Features Flags for QueueTable and Queue objects (available in general release).
5.7.10 - October 22nd, 2020
- OSC-1061: Added the ability to select multiple schemas when creating a new project.
- OC-1287: Added support for PLSQL_CCFLAGS.
- OC-1284: Added support for connect via proxy users. ### Fixes
- OSC-1065: Fixed parsing error about TRUNC(SYSDATE).
- OSC-1060: Fixed sorting for Locked By columns.
- OC-1288: Improved the "wrap statements with existence checks" option so that it can be dropped materialized view before creating the new materialized view.
- OSC-1056: Fix for data type "interval day to second" in static data.
5.7.9 - September 23rd, 2020
- OSC-1052: Fixed input string was not in the correct format and failed to update file from source control for indexes.
- OSC-1059: Fixed incorrectly displayed comment for a column with the clause "invisible".
- OSC-1058: Fixed incorrect reading of parentheses from expression in the scripts folder.
- OSC-1057: Fixed the difference in expression for index constraint.
5.7.8 - August 20th, 2020
- OSC-1030: New tab has been added in the project settings for editing credentials to the database. ### Fixes
- OSC-1048: Added new dependent library to Source Control for Oracle installer.
- OSC-1045: Materialized view log WITH PRIMARY KEY fixed scripting.
5.7.7 - July 16th, 2020
- OSC-1033: Fix for setting up object locking for Oracle 12c and higher.
- OSC-826: Fix for downloading objects for the LOCK tab depending on the user's privileges.
- OSC-1041: Fix for Parallel keyword write/read correctly from script folder/svn/git repository.
- OSC-1034: Fix for check constraints comparison for TYPE columns.
5.7.6 - June 26th, 2020
- Fixed a problem that caused the update client library to not be upgraded correctly.
5.7.5 - June 18th, 2020
- OC-1234: Added support for Queue and Queue Table objects. ### Fixes
- OSC-1022: Using ignore rules is now only possible if there are no conflicts on the objects.
5.7.4 - May 14th, 2020
- OSC-1005: Change how credentials are verified when connecting to the TFS repository on Azure DevOps.
- OSC-1035: Customizing the workspace owner name, whose contains a comma, when connecting to a TFS repository.
5.7.3 - May 4th, 2020
- OSC-1010: Fix for replacing alternate quoting.
5.7.2 - April 1st, 2020
- No visible changes, just keeping version number in sync.
5.7.1 - March 4th, 2020
- OSC-1013: Fixed missing "DatabaseInformation.xml" if it was deleted on the working folder.
- OSC-970: Fix for correct Ignore Rules filtering in the Public Synonym context.
5.7.0 - February 4th, 2020
- OSC-1012: Fix for showing whitespaces when 'ignore whitespace' option is active.
- OSC-1018: Correcting a typo on the "Manage my license" in help tab.
- OC-1063: Fix for the population of table nested columns with the "Ignore: dependent object in other schemas" option disabled.