Source Control for Oracle 5.0 release notes
Published 16 October 2018
Version 5.0.0 - October 16th, 2018
- Redesigned project refresh mechanism:
- New "last refreshed" indicator appears on refresh button
- Refresh no longer triggered automatically after commit/save/apply changes
- Projects are refreshed only on first open
- Preview pre-filtering feature available to try (feature flag toggle required)
- Preview migrations feature available to try (feature flag toggle required)
- "Frequent Updates" program was added.
- OSC-785: Issue when saving static data fixed.
- OSC-820: Issue with grants failing to check in.
- OSC-814: Static data issues: data with a null value for "varchar2" type, and data with line feed character.
- OSC-591: Added "ENABLE" keyword to constraint for GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE.
- OSC-591: Issue with incorrect syntax of "Bitmap index".
- OC-949: Added support for storage options and columns in materialized view log was added (related to OC-950 and OC-963)
- No longer crashes on close during project refresh.
- Problem with incorrect View comparison resolved.