Source Control for Oracle 5.2 release notes
Published 31 December 2018
Version 5.2.5 - March 7th, 2019
- LibGit2Sharp upgraded to v.26.
- OSC-897 Should not be allowed to commit static data change unless table is also committed.
Version 5.2.4 - February 8th, 2019
- OC-1013 Issue with populating "DISABLE UNIQUE INDEX" fixed.
- OC-1032 Issue with deploying index statement with VISIBLE / INVISIBLE parameter fixed.
Version 5.2.3 - January 23rd, 2019
- Issue causing an error on functional indexes was fixed.
Version 5.2.2 - January 21st, 2019
- Static data issue causing appearing wrong object type on check-in list was fixed.
Version 5.2.1 - January 2nd, 2019
- ODC-402: Issue with accessing system tables without correct permissions was fixed.
Version 5.2.0 - December 21st, 2018
- Ignore objects (previous "pre-filtering") functionality enabled for all users.
- OSC-722: Support for TFS 2017 and TFS 2017 client was added.
- OSC-880: Improved selecting schema when connecting to existing repository.
- OSC-879: Shortcut "Ctrl+Enter" behavior was fixed. (issue with committing when no objects were selected).