Source Control for Oracle 5.7 release notes
Published 04 February 2020
Version 5.7.13 - January 28th, 2021
- OSC-1081: Fixed the inability to scroll larger objects.
- OSC-1079: Preventing to openning Settings more then once.
- OC-1312: Fix for remove SET DEFINE OFF clause from object scripter when an object is deleted.
- OSC-1080: Preventing some characters from being removed when parsing PL/SQL code.
- OC-1278: Prevent displaying: Difference calculation failed when committing part of objects.
Version 5.7.12 - December 17th, 2020
- Upgrade Devart Oracle database connector library (9.13.1127).
- OC-1303: Separation of Tablespace and Partitioning option into two independent options.
- OSC-934: Added support for multi-select when resolving conflicts.
- OC-1282: Added support for Jobs definitions. DBMS_SCHEDULER's other objects than jobs are yet to be scripted. Visit webpage for more information.
Version 5.7.11 - November 19th, 2020
- OSC-1070: Added optional vertical scrollbar for projects with a large number of schemes.
- OC-1299: Fixed support lower-case usernames.
- OSC-1075: Fixed error about object referencing a nonexistent instance during index conflicts.
- OSC-1072: Removed Features Flags for QueueTable and Queue objects (available in general release).
Version 5.7.10 - October 22nd, 2020
- OSC-1061: Added the ability to select multiple schemas when creating a new project.
- OC-1287: Added support for PLSQL_CCFLAGS.
- OC-1284: Added support for connect via proxy users.
- OSC-1065: Fixed parsing error about TRUNC(SYSDATE).
- OSC-1060: Fixed sorting for Locked By columns.
- OC-1288: improved the "wrap statements with existence checks" option so that it can be dropped materialized view before creating the new materialized view.
- OSC-1056: Fix for data type "interval day to second" in static data.
Version 5.7.9 - September 23rd, 2020
- OSC-1052: Fixed input string was not in the correct format and failed to update file from source control for indexes.
- OSC-1059: Fixed incorrectly displayed comment for a column with the clause "invisible".
- OSC-1058: Fixed incorrect reading of parentheses from expression in the scripts folder.
- OSC-1057: Fixed the difference in expression for index constraint.
Version 5.7.8 - August 20th, 2020
- OSC-1030: New tab has been added in the project settings for editing credentials to the database.
- OSC-1048: Added new dependent library to Source Control for Oracle installer.
- OSC-1045: Materialized view log WITH PRIMARY KEY fixed scripting.
Version 5.7.7 - July 16th, 2020
- OSC-1033: Fix for setting up object locking for Oracle 12c and higher.
- OSC-826: Fix for downloading objects for the LOCK tab depending on the user's privileges.
- OSC-1041: Fix for Parallel keyword write/read correctly from script folder/svn/git repository.
- OSC-1034: Fix for check constraints comparison for TYPE columns.
Version 5.7.6 - June 26th, 2020
- Fixed a problem that caused the update client library to not be upgraded correctly.
Version 5.7.5 - June 18th, 2020
- OC-1234: Preview Advance Queuing (Queue and Queue Table objects) available to try (feature flag toggle required).
OSC-1022: Changes to Ignore Rules - now you can enable it if there are no conflicts.
Version 5.7.4 - May 14th, 2020
OSC-1005: Changed how credentials are verified when connecting to the TFS repository on Azure DevOps.
OSC-1035: Problem with connection to a TFS repository when user name contains a comma fixed.
Version 5.7.3 - May 4th, 2020
- OSC-1010: Problem with replacing alternate quoting fixed.
Version 5.7.2 - April 1st, 2020
- No visible changes, just keeping version number in sync.
Version 5.7.1 - March 4th, 2020
- OSC-1013: Problem with missing "DatabaseInformation.xml" file if it was deleted from working folder fixed.
- OSC-970: "Ignore Rules" properly filter Public Synonyms now.
Version 5.7.0 - February 4th, 2020
- OSC-1012: Option "ignore whitespaces" fixed
- OC-1063: Population nested tables columns with "Ignore: dependent object in other schemas" option disabled fixed.