SQL Prompt 5.2 release notes
Published 12 February 2013
November 3rd, 2011
- All SQL Prompt features are now enabled in Denali CTP3 SQL Server Management Studio.
- SQL Prompt now works with Denali servers, with improved support for new keywords and built-in functions.
- More of SQL Prompt's script refactoring features are now available inside Visual Studio for the first time.
- You can now turn code auto-completion on/off using a new SQL Prompt menu option, or a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + P).
- You can now press Shift + Tab when editing the code for a snippet to get back to the Description field.
A number of issues have been fixed, including:
- A SQL Azure connection issue has been fixed.
- Expand Wildcards now works for system tables.
- Uppercase Keywords could sometimes change white space inadvertently. It now doesn't.
Some resource leaks have been fixed, which should prevent some crashes in extreme cases.