SQL Prompt 9.0 release notes
184.108.40.20692 - January 17th 2018
- SP-6729 : Fix code analysis hover information hiding Prompt object definition tooltip.
- SP-6763 : Stop adding square brackets around CONCAT_WS/TRIM/TRANSLATE/STRING_AGG functions.
- SP-6751 : Prevent alias being reported as unqualified column name by rule MI003.
- SP-6790 : Could not load file or assembly 'ActiproSoftware.WinUICore.Net20'
220.127.116.1180 - January 10th 2018
- Code Analysis is now available when upgrading to SQL Prompt Pro from the Core Edition
- SP-6737 : Apply column alias style breaks script if using both old and new styles.
- SP-6774 : Fix incorrect message when user invokes 'find invalid objects' with code suggestions disabled.
18.104.22.16801 - January 3rd 2018
- Snippet placeholders can now be cycled (Tab: next, Shift-Tab: previous) as well as moved forward but stopping after the last one (Enter). Esc cancels the session.
- For example, for the built-in cuni snippet, if we have the second placeholder ($column$) selected, we can navigate as follows:
- If we have the third and last one ($index_name$), our navigation options become:
22.214.171.12408 - December 20th 2017
- SP-6704 : Fix incorrect vertical alignment with 'SELECT DISTINCT' and column list.
- SP-6724 : BP017 and BP018 shouldn't consider inner join as an issue.
- SP-6736 : MI003 'Unqualified column name' shouldn't flag up for 'OUTPUT INTO'.
- SP-6738 : PE002 should not be shown for the creation of #indexes on #tables.
- SP-6752 : Fix SQL Prompt interference with SSDT builds.
126.96.36.19999 - December 13th 2017
- SP-6558 : GROUP BY suggestion "All non-aggregate columns" breaks query.
- SP-6705 : All non-aggregated columns' misbehaving after 'Group By'.
- SP-6728 : Prevent showing code analysis BP006 (TOP without ORDER BY) for TOP 0.
- SP-6730 : Prevent wrong assembly loading.
188.8.131.5223 - December 6th 2017
- SP-6721 : Fixed several hyperlinks to online documentation in SQL Prompt UI.
- SP-6692 : Insert semicolons before WITH clause.
- SP-6703 : Fix unqualified column name issue detection for the CONTAINSTABLE function.
- SP-6715 : Missing space in alias definition.
- SP-6708 : XML Data Type Method reported as UDF
184.108.40.20679 - November 29th 2017
- Added 25 new code analysis rules, bringing the total to 88:
- BP006, BP011, BP016, DEP002, DEP007, DEP009, DEP012, DEP014, DEP019, DEP026, EI003, EI024, EI029, MI001, MI006, PE001, PE006, PE011, PE016, PE019, PE021, SC005, ST001, ST003, ST007.
- Fixed occasional crash when opening "Manage code analysis rules..." window.
- SP-6709 : Fixed OutOfMemory exceptions that could occur when processing large scripts.
- SP-6679 : Removed additional space after SELECT when using only tabs.
220.127.116.1116 - November 21st 2017
- Added code analysis feature that provides fast and comprehensive static code analysis of T-Sql code and allows users to:
- Discover 60+ code issues and hidden pitfalls as-you-type:
- Have clear explanations and suggestions to improve the code:
- Choose from a large selection of analysis rules:
Didn't find what you were looking for?