Published 09 July 2019
2.0.21 - January 19, 2023
- Fixed an issue where adding an existing SQL Server instance would leave Data Catalog in a permanent loading loop.
2.0.20 - December 20, 2022
- Handle empty tag name in Set-ClassificationColumnTag
2.0.19 - November 17, 2022
- Fixes an issue related to smallint data type in downloading a mapping file
2.0.18 - November 7, 2022
- Add Data Type and Predicted Information Type to classification csv exporter
2.0.17 - November 3, 2022
- Improves the layout and look of Create/edit Rule modal
- Fixes a bug in the classification patch API to correctly accept column id parameter
- Removes Intercom communication tool from Data Catalog
2.0.16 - October 5, 2022
- Fixes the spacing between the tags on the Taxonomy Page
2.0.15 - August 30, 2022
- Adds tooltips to selected items of Filter Bar filters
2.0.14 - July 26, 2022
- Fixes an issue where Data Scanning operations would fail if MS_Description was longer than 1,024 char.
2.0.13 - July 19, 2022
- Columns contained in instances with data scanning turned off are no longer incorrectly displayed when filtering the Classifications Page by Predicted Information Type. After turning off Data Scanning for an instance, any existing Predicted Information Types for all columns in that instance will be removed.
2.0.12 - June 17, 2022
- Shows a relevant error message if scanning a database fails
2.0.11 - June 1, 2022
- Adds link to the database permissions documentation from the 'Add instance' side panel
2.0.10 - May 17, 2022
- Fixes an issue with deleting a rule or rule filter
2.0.9 - April 13, 2022
- Fix an issue where generating a mapping file would fail when an information type was not specified for a column.
2.0.8 - March 24, 2022
- Better filter bar. Dropdowns now flow on multiple lines and the entire filter bar can be collapsed.
2.0.7 - March 11, 2022
- If you are experiencing licensing issues after upgrading to V2, please use the configuration tool to reapply your license. See licensing documentation for more details.
2.0.6 - March 7, 2022
2.0.1 - February 24, 2022
- The menu system has been reworked.
- The classifications, suggestions, rules and taxonomy pages now all appear under the new Classify menu
- The Settings page is now accessed from the icons on the right hand side of the menu.
- The API page is now accessed from the Settings page.
- A Protect page has been added to allow users to download mapping files for use with Data Masker.
- Fixes an issue where the SQL query generated from the Classification page was not specifying the schema.
- Fixed an issue that made it appear like suggestions page filters support exclusions.
- Fixed columns filter not being applied correctly on suggestions page.
- Fixes an issue where Catalog did not properly register a SQL Server that is part of an Availability Group
- Shift-click for column sampling query becomes ctrl-click:
- On the Classification page, ctrl-clicking on a column will copy a SQL statement to your clipboard. You can then paste that SQL into SSMS to inspect the top 100 values of that column.