SQL Search 3.1 release notes
Published 21 March 2018
Version 3.1.8, 17th September 2018
- Auto-updates for SQL Search can now be disabled
- SDI-743: SQL Search now finds objects with or without commas
- SQL Search now allows searching for spaces contained in square brackets when "Use Wildcards" is enabled
- SDI-747: Fix highlighting with wildcards where one search term is either '*' or ''
- SDI-595: User can now refresh the database list in search
- SDI-746: Object name no longer displayed in the object definition
Version 3.1.7, 27th June 2018
SDI-741: SQL Search now finds objects with or without square brackets
- SDI-738: Select Object in Object Explorer now works with temporary tables
Version 3.1.6, 22nd May 2018
- SDI-739 Improvements to initial indexing performance
Version 3.1.5, 1st May 2018
- Now respects the value of the "Trust server certificate" checkbox in SSMS
- Various SSMS integration fixes
Version 3.1.4, 16th April 2018
- Fixed bug in auto-update mechanism
Version 3.1.3, 4th April 2018
- SQL Search now does not index databases automatically on start-up
- Indexing bug fixes
Version 3.1.2, 29th March 2018
- SDI-733: Search now removes new lines from copied search result text
- Automatically deletes old index files
Version 3.1.1, 26th March 2018
- Fixed bug in uninstaller
Version 3.1.0, 20th March 2018
- Updated to .NET 4.6.1. SQL Search no longer supports SSMS 2005/2008/2008R2.
- Added UNIX-style wildcard capabilities instead of boolean operators.
- Allow filtering by "Matches on"
- SDI-728: No longer crashes SSMS if an invalid RGTEMP environment variable is set.
- SDI-729: Added logging to help us understand why no database is available to be searched.
- Bulk uninstaller improvements