Published 14 May 2018
These are the requirements to run ANTS Performance Profiler:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.1+
- 512 MB RAM
- Internet Explorer 8+
1 GB free hard disk space (or 1.5 GB free hard disk space if profiling Windows Store Applications
ANTS Performance Profiler doesn't support LTSB editions of Windows.
You can profile applications running on these versions of the .NET Framework:
- 1.1 (32-bit applications only)
- 2.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 3.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.0 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
- 4.5 (32-bit or 64-bit applications)
ANTS Performance Profiler doesn't support Windows Embedded 8.
ANTS Performance Profiler does not currently support Entity Framework applications. We are looking to add this functionality soon.
These features in ANTS Performance Profiler require Windows 7 or later (or Windows Server 2008 or later):
- File I/O performance counter
- Attach to process
If you have any questions about the technical specification, please contact us.
ANTS Profiler Visual Studio add-in
- Visual Studio 2015, 2017
Since June 6th 2018, we have shipped ANTS Profiler Visual Studio Add-in version 3. This version only supports Visual Studio 2015 and later.
For more information, see Using the Visual Studio Add-in.