Published 16 November 2017
Code analysis checks that best practices and conventions are being followed. They can be automatically checked during a continuous integration or automated deployment process to identify issues early and prevent them from getting to Production.
Code Analysis Categories
- Best practice rules — Adhere to good industry practices.
- Deprecated syntax rules — Keywords or syntax is discontinued.
- Execution rules — Identify issues that may be problematic upon execution.
- Performance rules — Use of SQL that could cause performance problems.
- Style rules — Code style issues.
- Naming convention rules — Enforce naming conventions are followed.
Our x-database code analysis solution is available as part of the Flyway check command.
Click on your database to learn more about our legacy tools:
Didn't find what you were looking for?
- Visit the Redgate forum
- Contact Support