Within the categories below you can find further information about these rules, and which Redgate tools you can find them in.
- Best practice rules — Adhere to good industry practices.
- Deprecated syntax rules — T-SQL keywords or syntax discontinued by Microsoft.
- Execution rules — Identify issues that may be problematic upon execution.
- Miscellaneous rules — Rules that don't fall under one of the other categories.
- Naming convention rules — Naming convention rules
- Performance rules — Use of SQL that could cause performance problems.
- Script rules — Issues to do with the SQL script and not the SQL itself.
- Style rules — Code style issues.