SmartAssembly 6.8 release notes
Published 20 May 2013
May 17th, 2013
- Improved support for Portable Class Libraries
- Improved support for very large assemblies
- Minor improvements to WPF support
- SmartAssembly no longer throws an exception with explicitly-implemented interface methods (SA-1502)
- SmartAssembly no longer fails to build applications with a type-forwarded method signature (SA-1550)
- SmartAssembly's error reporting no longer breaks in security-critical, full-trust cases in .NET 4 applications (SA-1322)
- Improvements to help SmartAssembly find the correct assemblies.
You cannot use control flow obfuscation with portable class libraries.
This issue was fixed in SmartAssembly 220.127.116.11, which was released on June 10th, 2013.
Users of SmartAssembly 18.104.22.168 can get version 22.214.171.124 from Check for Updates.
- When crashing due to an unhandled exception, SmartAssembly now returns a non-zero exit code