SQL Backup 6.0 release notes
Published 18 February 2013
July 9th, 2009
- Network resilience for backups to protect against temporary network outages (Pro edition).
- Network resilience for log shipping to protect against more prolonged network outages (Pro edition).
- New compression level 4 (Pro edition).
- Kill existing connections as part of the restore process (Pro edition).
- Log shipping now includes an option to skip the initialization of the destination database (Pro edition).
- Check for orphaned usersas part of the restore process (Pro edition).
- Enhanced time line responsiveness.
- Ability to step back through the wizards to re-run an operation if a problem occurs.
- Manage existing backup files with new purge options.
- Ability to view SQL Backup log files from the user interface.
- Ability to deactivate licenses from the user interface.
- Improved file browser.
- Various bug fixes.