SQL Backup Pro 7 documentation
Published 13 February 2013
SQL Backup Pro 7.4 and SQL Backup Pro 7.5 contain a security vulnerability. This is fixed in SQL Backup Pro 7.6.
For more information, see this page.
The SQL Backup Pro Hosted Storage service will be closing down at the end of 2017. We will assist customers who use the service to migrate to storing backups in Amazon S3.
- SQL Backup Pro 9 includes integration with Amazon S3. This was released in early May 2017.
- The Hosted Storage service has stopped accepting new backups on 14th August 2017. Existing backups will still be available to restore until December 2017.
- The Hosted Storage service will close down and existing backups will be removed at the end of December 2017.
SQL Backup is now only available in the SQL Backup Pro edition. SQL Backup Standard and SQL Backup Lite have been retired:
- If you're using SQL Backup Standard or SQL Backup Lite with a support package, you'll get a free upgrade to SQL Backup Pro.
- If you're using either product without a support package, you'll get upgrade credit for SQL Backup Pro.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to get your free upgrade or upgrade credit.