SQL Backup Pro 7.0 release notes
Published 18 February 2013
April 24th 2012
- Schedule a recurring restore from a full backup or set of backups that does not exist yet by specifying a folder and file name pattern to identify the latest backup each time the job runs.
- Schedule a recurring restore from specific backup files which form a full backup or set of backups.
- Run a database integrity check as part of a scheduled restore job.
- Drop a database after a scheduled restore job has completed, or only if the restore and integrity check (if applicable) were successful.
- Take a copy-only backup using the Back Up or Schedule Backup Jobs wizards.
CHECKSUMin the backup process using the Back Up or Schedule Backup Jobs wizards.
- Create a reminder to set up backup verification using the Schedule Backup Jobs wizard.
- Launch the Schedule Restore Jobs wizard from the Reminders tab, populated with details from the scheduled backup job, to set up backup verification.
- View results of
DBCC CHECKDBin the Activity History.
- Various bug fixes.