SQL Change Automation PowerShell 4.0 release notes
Published 31 July 2019
4.0.19294 - October 21, 2019
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 22.214.171.12417
4.0.19274 - October 1, 2019
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 126.96.36.19972
4.0.19259 - September 17, 2019
- Fixed an issue where some customers may not be able to activate the product with their serial number
4.0.19254 - September 11, 2019
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 188.8.131.5221
- Fixed an issue where NuGet packages were generated with invalid metadata. NuGet packages created in 4.0.19253 may show the message 'The specified value for the Source parameter is neither a valid database connection string nor a path to an existing NuGet package file or scripts folder' when imported. This reinstates the 20 character limit for prerelease NuGet packages. Please note build artifacts produced by 4.0.19253 may need to be rebuilt using this version.
4.0.19253 - September 10, 2019
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 184.108.40.20611
- Removed 20 character limit for prerelease NuGet packages
4.0.19246 - September 3, 2019
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 220.127.116.1131
- SCA-2639: Fixed issue where reading a SQL Change Automation project in powershell would fail if that project was already open inside visual studio on the same machine.
4.0.19241 - August 29, 2019
SQL Change Automation version 4 allows you to create and manage migration scripts in SQL Server Management Studio. This allows teams to collaborate across Visual Studio and SSMS, and allows developers to work in their IDE of choice.
- Updated SQL Compare and SQL Data Compare to 18.104.22.16855
- Updates SQL Doc to 22.214.171.1244
- Updates SQL Data Generator to 126.96.36.1993