SQL Change Automation Visual Studio 4.0 release notes
Published 31 July 2019
4.0.19255 - September 13th, 2019
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 220.127.116.1121
- SCA-2642: Project settings now render correctly in Visual Studio 2019
4.0.19246 - September 3rd, 2019
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 18.104.22.16831
- SCA-2737: Constraint naming validation is now applied to nested CREATE/ALTER TABLE statements.
4.0.19242 - August 30th, 2019
- Fixed an issue with trials not starting correctly
4.0.19241 - August 29th, 2019
- SQL Change Automation version 4 allows you to create and manage migration scripts in SQL Server Management Studio. This allows teams to collaborate across Visual Studio and SSMS, and allows developers to work in their IDE of choice.
- The Open in SSMS button will now detect SSMS 18