SQL Doc 3.2 release notes
Published 17 November 2016
Version 126.96.36.1999 - September 27th 2017
- Documenting CLR Objects does not fail when missing a referenced assembly
- Fixed an installer issue when upgrading
- Uses new Redgate Installer.
Version 188.8.131.523 - June 12th 2017
- Supports SSMS 2017
- SDOC-1834 Unicode database/table names now correctly rendered in HTML output.
Version 184.108.40.2068 - May 5th 2017
- SDOC-1828: The server option "Max degree of parallelism" is now included in the documentation
- SDOC-1827 Error causing crashes while documenting an encrypted object fixed
Version 220.127.116.118 - March 23rd 2017
- Trials are now initiated by logging in with a Redgate ID
Version 18.104.22.1688 - March 13th 2017
- New command line switch /server_alias that allows a user to replace an instance name with an alias.
- Migrated to the SQL Compare Engine V12, (include support for Temporal Tables)
- SDOC-1790: Objects with accented characters in their names can be selected in preview lists
- SDOC-1790: Objects with accented characters in their names can have their include sections turned on and off
Version 22.214.171.1242 - November 11th 2016
- Password can now be specified on the command line on its own
- SDOC-1789: Objects with accented characters in their names can now have their description saved to the database