SQL Doc 5.2 release notes
Published 09 December 2021
Version 5.2.3 - April 27th, 2022
- Fixed an issue where line feeds in object definitions were breaking Markdown tables
- Where possible, use schema names rather than internal strings to consistently disambiguate files for objects with the same short name
Version 5.2.2 - March 24th, 2022
- Fixed a crash which could occur when connecting to servers using Azure Authentication.
Version 5.2.1 - January 10th, 2022
- Fixed a crash which could occur when connecting to servers.
Version 5.2.0 - December 9th, 2021
- Resolved broken breadcrumb links during markdown generation.
- Fixed an issue where extraneous line feeds were breaking markdown output.